The Blue Springs Music Boosters needs your help! By March 31st, we need nominations for replacement Board Members as follows:
- President – Michelle Cunningham has served 2 years and wishes to step down from this role.
- VP:Membership – Shana Ryan also has served 2 years and wishes to step down from this role.
- VP:Scholarship and Special Events – [Replacing Historian position] – Liz Loos has served 2 years, however she may stay on if necessary.
- Teacher Liaison – Jon Robichaud has served 2 years and will consider staying on if necessary.
- Media Specialist – [NEW] – Manage website and any other media requirements. Michelle Cunningham would consider doing this role if needed.
Each Board position is typically a 2 year commitment. We wish to honor this as a healthy guideline so fresh ideas and perspectives can energize the organization. The Blue Springs Music Boosters provides a great addition to our music programs and we want to keep it that way! Will YOU consider stepping up to this challenge?
Please consider volunteering your services to the Blue Springs Music Boosters. Our students truly benefit from having additional support toward their music education!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any of the positions that are open or if you have any suggestions for others who might be willing to help.
The deadline is March 31st, so we will be ready for the vote at the April 7th General Membership meeting.
Thank you for your support!
The Blue Springs Music Booster Board