Information and Forms for Teachers



2017-18 FAMILY Membership Form

2017-18 STAFF Information & Membership Form


Disbursement Request (to request a check for reimbursement from Funds Held Account or from General Funds for budgeted items, e.g. Sing Fest, Accompanists, Music Subscription, Try the Instrument night.) Are you requesting a check for payment to an individual for music services rendered? The Music Boosters must receive a Federal W-9 form from that individual BEFORE we can release payment.   >>>  Federal W-9 Form

Request for Music Booster Funding (to request funding for music program investments from the General Fund which are not specifically budgeted – therefore each request must go through Board approval process.)

Non-Candy Money Deposit Form – Please use this form when making deposits after collecting money from students for reasons such as t-shirts, books, field trips, competitions, etc.

If you have any questions about these forms, you may contact our Treasurer, Jeramie Heartsick, at